Lizziebusy Handmade ETSY shop

LIZZIEBUSY TEMPLATE

LIZZIEBUSY TEMPLATE
Lizziebusy Template, sito di grafica e non solo. In vendita digital clipart su licenza, grafica per siti web, auction template, banners, biglietti da visita etc etc

Translate

Rent an appartment in Florence Tuscany Italy

Rent an appartment in Florence Tuscany Italy
Do you like to spend your vacations in Florence? This is a cute flat housed in a typical building of the 13th century at 50mt from Ponte Vecchio. Click on the picture to know more.

domenica 2 febbraio 2014

Face#1 and Face#2

29 face 2014

I want to show you two faces I sketched for some mixed media painting of week 5 of Willowing Lifebook 2014. They have large eyes and large mouth, not my style but fun. The theme of week 5 was sugar. i do not like sugar so much but I love coffee.So this is face#1 Coffee Diva

Vi voglio mostrare le prime due facce del challeng 29 faces 2014. Sono schizzi che ho preparato per dei la ori mixed media della quinta settoma del Willowing Lifebook 2014. Hanno pcchi grandi e bocca larga. Non è proprio il mio stile ma sono divertenti! Il tema della settimana era "zucchero". Non vado matta per lo zucchero ma per il caffė si. Quindi questa è face#1 Coffee Diva

And the second face, face#2 is Candy Cane Diva

E la seconda faccia, face#2 è Candy Cane Diva

 

6 commenti:

Ileana ha detto...

Cool, funky and full! Nice work.

Faye ha detto...

Your faces 1 and 2 are very nice. So good to see you join the challenge. I am having trouble with the captcha thing. I am old and can't read the squishy letters.

Unknown ha detto...

wonderful faces, I am doing Lifebook too, never thought of using those faces, was a great challenge I really enjoyed it.

froebelsternchen ha detto...

fab faces!

Would be better you would turn off the "captcha" verification word -
Martha has set a link how to do this on the blog....look there for help-
it drives me crazy and costs much time to write this extra words...

Unknown ha detto...

I love your whimsical ladies! :)

Kristen H ha detto...

These are really cool! I like them very much! Very creative.