Lizziebusy Handmade ETSY shop

LIZZIEBUSY TEMPLATE

LIZZIEBUSY TEMPLATE
Lizziebusy Template, sito di grafica e non solo. In vendita digital clipart su licenza, grafica per siti web, auction template, banners, biglietti da visita etc etc

Translate

Rent an appartment in Florence Tuscany Italy

Rent an appartment in Florence Tuscany Italy
Do you like to spend your vacations in Florence? This is a cute flat housed in a typical building of the 13th century at 50mt from Ponte Vecchio. Click on the picture to know more.

venerdì 11 luglio 2008

Traduzione in inglese......

Che fatica..... ho tradotto il post "Crayola Crayons a go go" in inglese, per i miei amici/amiche internazionali. Non mi piace tradurre alla lettera, italiano e inglese hanno strutture così diverse...quando scrivo in inglese mi rigiro la frase fino a che non mi "suona" bene! Scusate se la traduzione non è perfetta, ma secondo me rende bene l'idea! Sempre meglio che i traduttori sul web!

I translated the "Crayola Crayons a go go" post into English, just for my international friends. I don't like to translate, I prefer to write in English directly. English and Italian have so different language structure..I write english sentences different from the italian ones, even if the meaning is the same and usually I'm looking for english wordings that "sound" me nice! Please excuse me if my translation is not good enough, but in any case it gives you the idea of my writing! I think it's better than a web translator!

Fulvia ha fatto gli abbinamenti per il PAL TRADING CARDS SWAP, evviva, si comincia.
La mia abbinata è......
Viviana di Viviana country!!

Fulvia coupled the PAL TRADING CARDS SWAP partecipants, WoW !! we are ready to start!
My card swap fellow is...
Viviana from Viviana country!!


Sabato, ovvero domani, passerò la mattina a lavoro, devo finire una proposta per giovedi prox. e sono indietrissimo....

Tomorrow, it's Saturday, I will spend the morning at work, I've to complete a proposal by next thursday and I'm quite far to the end....

4 commenti:

LAURA ha detto...

today is saturday and i am still in korea..
after one week of english
in english are my thoughts....
btw elisa if you havbe nothing better to do you are invited at my ``revolutionary'' party at my small house in florence with other many many people... for my birthday...
laura
i am leaving very close to you..

LAURA ha detto...

not leaving but living
but also leaving because i am nevere there...

annapaola ha detto...

lo so lo so.. sono in ritardo su tutti i fronti per i Primitive..
ma ti va di passare da me?????
anna paola

annapaola ha detto...

EHM... nn trovo piu' la tua mail.. me la rimandi che ti invio maggio???
grazie :-))